Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just another update...

It's been a few days, just thought I would post a quick update on what's happening. Last week, Dr. Reddy changed my antibiotic treatment to a different kind because she wanted to make sure that I wasn't allergic to the antibiotic I was taking. I was having all kind of joint pain and other things...so we switched to see if anything has changed. Not a whole lot changed - so I don't think I'm allergic to anything. I do have more stamina during the day, which is good! I am also not having the tremors like I was having. So I can tell the the meds are doing some good. Other things have remained the same, but I am thankful for the small victories!!

On another note, my heart is very sad for my other family - the Zinglemans (Tim's family). These people mean so much to me - every one of them. This past Saturday, Tim's paternal grandfather - a WWII war hero and an amazing man - passed away. "Bop Bop," as the grandchildren called him, lived such a wonderful life. He was buried in the National Cemetery up in Canton - with full military honors. He would have been pleased with everything. Please pray for the Zinglemans as they adjust to this change in life.

Much love,
Joy

No comments: