I have been on the high dose of antibiotics orally now for close to a week. First few days there was no change in anything for better or worse - and then there was Saturday. Around about 1:30 or 2 p.m on Saturday I began feeling some horrid pain in my joints - mostly my ankles, knees, hips, elbows and that wrist I broke in three places a few years back. Now let me tell you - I had had joint pain throughout the last couple of years, but nothing compared to this! And all I had been doing Saturday was studying for the GRE that I will be taking tomorrow. So no physical exertion - but seriously - geez louise.
Anyway, among other things I have also noticed a loss of appetite. Which is a good thing, really, if you have a lot of weight to lose like I do. I eat my Nutrisystem and then that's the end of it - no snacking, no cravings of any kind. Oh and I am not craving my Mountain Dew or Coke really at all - it's been a lot easier to drink absolutely nothing but water.
So I can officially say that I think what is going on here is this: whatever the heck is inside of me is starting to get pissed off at the antibiotics, folks. I'm a human battlefield inside - and I say BRING IT ON!!!
'Till next time... :)
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry you're feeling so lousy. I hope the GRE goes well. Antibiotics can do awful things....
Post a Comment