I am very excited to write that I have been officially accepted to Liberty University in Lynchburg Va. for a M.A. in Professional Counseling!! They have a Distance Learning Program there, which will enable me to take classes online and not have to go to Virginia but a couple of times throughout the program. I am absolutely ELATED at this new and exciting adventure! I will begin classes August 18. So now I am working with admissions counselors to get my class schedule figured out.
Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me and helped me a long the way. I'm still in the dark as far as my health is concerned, still feeling like a very old and sick person. But - this one piece of news helps to lift my spirits enough to feel like it's not the end of the world! :)
My friend over at CityStreams sent me a note this week in the mail - she is so so sweet. She said that she believed that each person will experience an equal number of good days to balance out the bad days (she worded it a little better, but that's about the gist and I agree with her!). I hope too that I am on the road to having my equal number of good days to balance out the last four years :)
Still trying to get into MCG and still hanging in there with everything else. But I'm so thankful for this new and exciting opportunity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got the note! And you got into Liberty! Awesome!
Post a Comment