Well, tomorrow is the day when I go to Atlanta Infectious Disease Specialists in Roswell (north Atlanta). I will be seeing Dr. Sudha Reddy, and I am excited to go see her. She looks to be a very promising resource for me in figuring out what my deal is. Here's her bio and the practice's Web site:
http://www.atlid.com/aboutreddy.html
Dad and I will be driving up there for my 3:15 appointment. I am very nervous - but as I have mentioned, more than ready to get this show on the road. I have been noticing with each passing day that my symptoms are starting to flare up again - and I think that this is a good time to be getting my treatment started because it is active.
I'll post the outcome of my visit with Dr. Reddy and give an update on what she says. I am hoping she can give me some recommendations of Lyme Literate Medical Doctors (LLMDs) on the east coast - I need to find the best specialist out there. So I am definitely open to suggestions if you know of any!
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Till next time...
:) Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
viagra shelf life buying viagra online viagra substitute suppliers of viagra viagra for cheap what is viagra viagra stories viagra rrp australia cost Buy Viagra Online No Prescription viagra attorney columbus viagra lawyer columbus free viagra samples before buying cost of viagra over the counter viagra
Post a Comment