Monday, October 22, 2007

Pictures of my house

Some of you guys haven't seen my new house yet! So since I have been promising pictures for months, here they are. 3 bedroom, 2 bath house - 1,575 sq. ft and sits on one acre of land. There are cows in the pasture behind my house, and it is very quiet! Love the area, love the house, love everything about it!!!

I am still in the process of getting set up and organized, so I will update some of these pictures soon. Enjoy! :)


My new house! Purchased in May 2007


Closeup of the front porch - taken before I purchased it


The kitchen! Through the door is the dining room


View from the dining room door - into the breakfast area (I will update soon, not my furniture!)


I took this picture for the purpose of showing where my dishwasher is located - that's right, it's the black spot on the left - waist level. It's a great feature!


Dining room - again not my furniture. My mother bought me some beautiful furniture for this room.
I'll update this soon, but you get the idea!


Living room area - not my furniture


Okay this one is the master suite. This is indeed my furniture - with the new comforter set Dad gave me for my birthday. Love the tray ceiling!!


This one is to show where the new home of Nana and Granddaddy's cedar chest is.
It really blends in well with my bedroom suit! The walls are bare and the window treatments need to be put in, but all part of my organization and decorating plan I am working on right now :)


The master bathroom. I love this window!


To the left is the bath and window, and to the right is a stand up shower. I really love the design!


Front guest bedroom where my family and friends stay. Not my furniture, but similar layout.


Back of the house picture


Okay I had to put this in there...this is my new grill on the back porch! Love it :)


My cats love the new house too!
Maggie (left) and Smokey (right) enjoying the open windows in the breakfast area


Smokey couldn't resist checking out the inside of my kitchen cabinets as I was unpacking the kitchen ;)


Me opening up the front door for the first time after closing!


My Dad and I after closing with the keys...co-owners!


I love this house - pretty soon I will be replacing the red bark mulch with a dark brown blend...and I have hydrangeas and all kinds of plants to plant around the house!


My home :)

No comments: