Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NutriSystem

So I have made a decision to try the NutriSystem diet plan. NutriSystem Web site

Considering all the weight I need to lose, I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. Food is always a problem for me - as far as needing something quick and easy - so this seems to be a good plan. I do not want to compound what is already going on in my body with the health risks associated with being overweight - so it's time to get THIS show on the road. I'm nervous, but I hope I can stay on the straight and narrow.

I'll keep an update as well on this situation - please pray for me!

Best,
Joy

1 comment:

Ginger Carter Miller said...

I hope it works for you. You know I mentioned Celiac disease, and Nutrisystem has a lot of carbs in it -- flour and stuff. I would be interested to see how it affects you and your stomach.

Thanks for the card, for all the support, these past weeks. I love you!